- All our fares are only for one-way single travel.
- All fares may be subject to change without notice.
- All cancellations must be made at least 2 days prior to your pickup date.
It is not possible to refund within 24 hours of pickup time or arrival time.
There is a 50% refund between 48 hours and 24 hours.
Our reservation fee of $20 is not refundable at all times.
- Airport Shuttle accepts responsibility or liability for any flights delayed or cancelled or for any delays caused by traffic and traffic accidents. If we are unable to pick up our passengers for any reason at the scheduled date and/or time we shall not be held responsible for the payment of airfares, accommodation, taxi fares, train fares or bus fares or any other related expenses.
- Bookings through Internet and phone ARE NOT booking confirmations. After we check our schedule, we shall confirm availability and pick-up time with a return email or phone call, providing information on airport meeting points, contact phone number and total cost. Actual pick-up time(s) may vary according to the booking circumstances.
- Due to the time difference of each passenger's arrival through the gates, a waiting time may occur at the airport.
- Anytime Airport Shuttle can refuse to accept any unsuitable luggage. Additional charges may apply for excess and/or oversized luggage.
- Passengers are responsible for their own luggage and we do not accept any liability for any damage to belongings. Belongings we find left behind at vehicle, by our regulation, will be retained for 3 months before being disposed of. Food items will be disposed of immediately.
- All toll charges will occur upon customer's request.